Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Make your best move, zombies


So.. Movie Monday turned to be Movie Tuesday.
I was about to write this yesterday but, well at least I did it now !

Movie Monday #68 challenge this time was walking dead.. ZOMBIES.

1. Best Zombie movie ever?
I have only seen just a few zombie movies so.... The best I've seen..
I don't really know, this is hard to say what is actually the best of all. All what I've seen are good in their own ways but I've seen The Evil Dead by Sam Raimi few years ago, I was somewhat like around 17 years old. It is in it way great zombie movie. It's made in 1981, but that it's so old (31 years) movie it doesn't make it bad(don't judge movie by the year it's made ;) This movie just had those creepy voice effects what makes them scary.

2.Worst and why?
Zombieland. I don't even remember anything about it, it might be because it was boring and out of my taste in zombie movies.. And it wasn't really that kind of zombie movie I like. It was also a comedy. So.. Like.. You know, you can't add comedy in zombie movie! No. This was the worst I've seen.

3. running or suffling zombies?
I personally fear more suffling things. Any scary thing that if moving very slowly but very certainly to you. Hrrrr, I even got chills while writing that.

4. First and last seen ?
I saw at some list of zombie movies that Cabin in the woods is one of them. So I count it as last seen. And my first ever seen zombie movie was.... Wait, I have to think of this, it's been so many years ago.. :D I think it might been Stephen King's Creepshow 2. I have seen both (1st & 2nd movie) when I was about 15 years old or so.. In those movies they really are very scary for me even that those movies are 25 years old this year. But what I think why Creepshow is one of the scariest is that (in my opinion) they made such good movies in 80's. This goes to that are where it is what people like about movies and what is good or bad but I'm born in late 80's so... No, that is not my excuse :D but I like some of the fantasy and scifi movies what are made in 80's.
But yeah, uhh.. I was saying that for those who don't know about Creepshow, it includes five stories in one movie that are based on Stephen King's stories.

Own comments:
I didn't want to pick any creepy picture of The Evil Dead movie on the top of this entry, because actually I found very scary pictures from google and I'm writing this in nighttime, and it's dark outside & I don't want to scare myself to death. :D And I find those vintage zombie posters somehow neat at the moment.

So.. bye for now :)
~Ida ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment